Day 15 means doubles! #21dayfix #doubles #doubledown #totalbodycardio #fitness #pilatesfix #fitchic
- 16 hours ago
- 1 day ago
- 2 days ago
- 4 days ago
- 2 weeks ago
As some of you may know I’ve been sick and injured recently, and I’ve fallen off the wagon for a bit, and gained 3kgs. So to celebrate my ‘getting back on the wagon’ I’m doing a bit of a giveaway to thank you all for sticking around!
- Green 2gb iPod Shuffle
- Purple Lorna Jane Drink Bottle
- Lululemon Sports Bra
- Nike Free Run 5.0
- Lululemon Cropped Tights
- Body Shop Strawberry Glasshouse- Gel and Soap
- 3 Boxes of Yogi DeTox Tea
- Lululemon Jacket- Perfect for running in the colder months
- A bunch of Surprise stuff
What you have to do:
- Be following me: http://fitandskinny.tumblr.com/. I’ll be checking.
- Reblog as much as you want, but likes don’t count!
- Winner doesn’t have to be a health and fitness blog, but it cannot be a blog that promotes unhealthy behaviour or eating disorders. Recovery blogs are fine.
- You have until November 2nd, 2013!
- Winner will be chosen with a random generator
- Shoes, bra, tights and jacket will all be bought after the winner has told me their size.
- Have your ask open so I can contact you if you win.
- Winner will have 48 hours to respond to the message, otherwise another winner will be chosen.
- Please do not remove this text or change the links, if it’s changed the reblogs from that will not be eligible.
Remember the more you reblog, the more entries you have! Good Luck!
(via artdancer)Source: fitandskinny
- 3 weeks ago
Recently my grandmother found out I’m queer. Her response was to tell me that she disapproves of me living with my “friend” (i.e. my girlfriend) and that I should give up my vile queer ways and become a Christian (Lol). She even sent me a bible. Here are its remains, which I made into black-out poetry.
Poem 1: Bisexual (from Leviticus 19:9)— “Have sexual relations with her. Have sexual relations with him. Have sexual relations with both a woman and a man. Have sexual relations with yourself. Vomit on everyone who does not respect you.”
Poem 2: Fisting (from Judges 8:5)— “water/ lap the water/ drink/go down to drink/your hands/go down/I give into your hands/go down/encouraged/down/on the seashore/the whole hand/your hand/inside/I get to the edge/and shout/grasping/crying out/Beth/Beth/Beth/Beth/Beth/God/I came”
Poem 3: A Letter to the Exiles (from Jeremiah 28:13) — “Ze said: ‘Do not let lies name you, nor harm your heart. Gather. Raise the sword against them. They scorn and reproach, for they have not listened— again and again have not listened.’ “
Poem 4: Child (from Ezekiel 16:22) — “Your father and your mother rubbed salt in. No one looked on you with pity or had compassion enough for you, for on the day you were born you were despised. Live! Grow. I looked at you and saw you were enough.”
Poem 5: Father (from Ezekiel 16:22) — “You never adored us. You became very angry. You took some out on us. Your sons and daughters were not enough? You slaughtered— in all your detestable practices— our youth.”
Poem 6: Misandry (from Acts 27:41) — “Dangerous men should be broken.”
(via thinksideways)Source: bluemantle